Share your best photo of a Fall scene
The gorgeous sights of Fall can provide some great photo opportunities and we want to see how you capture the beauty of the season. Whether it’s colored leaves and landscapes, spooky Halloween creatures, or fun activities like hay rides and visits to the apple orchard, show us your favorite Fall scenes for a chance to win great prizes!
Need some help with your photo? The Discovery Center has lots of helpful tutorials that will show you how to enhance the colors in your photo, add interesting effects like HDR, make minor fixes like straightening crooked photos and even a series on how to use natural lighting. You can see the full list of tutorials here.
Don’t have any photo editing software yet? No problem – you can download a free 30-day trial of PaintShop Pro X7 and give it a try!
How to Enter
- Save your photo as a JPEG file no larger than 5MB.
- Click on the Enter tab on our Contest page.
- Enter your Name and Photo Title. You can also enter a photo description but that is optional.
- Upload your photo.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your photo should depict a Fall scene. Other types of photos will be accepted but will not score high on the judging criteria of relevance
- You must have permission from anyone in your photo to share their likeness publicly
- By entering the contest you are giving us permission to use your photo for marketing and promotional purposes. Please see the full contest rules for how to revoke this permission.
- Winners are determine by a panel of judges who evaluate each photo using our judging criteria – public votes in the contest gallery currently have no impact on determining the contest winners.
- Each photo will be reviewed before being posted to the contest gallery. We appreciate your patience, as this process could take up to 2 business days.