It's time for a new contest!
Urban Scenes Contest Overview
Life in the city can be fast-paced and exciting. These ever-changing environments are rich with the stories of people at work, life and play. There’s an abundance of unique and creative photo opportunities to be found in any urban center, from remarkable architecture and well-known landmarks to forgotten corners. For our Urban Scenes photo contest, we want to see what aspects of city life inspire you.
How to Enter
- Save your photo as a JPEG file no larger than 5MB.
- Click on the Enter tab on our Contest page.
- Enter your Name and Photo Title. You can also enter a description of your photo (which we love reading!) but that's optional.
- Upload your photo.
- Click on the Submit button.
And that’s it! We can’t wait to see your photos!
- The subject of your photo should be Urban Scenes. Photos depicting other subjects will be accepted but they may not be displayed in our Gallery and they will not score as high when we are selecting the winners.
- By entering the contest you are giving us permission to use your photo for marketing and promotional purposes. Please see the full contest rules for how to revoke this permission.
- You must have permission from anyone in your photo to share their likeness publicly
- Each entry will be reviewed before being posted to the contest gallery. We appreciate your patience, as this process could take up to 2 business days.
Need some help with your photo? The Discovery Center has helpful tutorials that will show you how to take great photos. We also have tons of photo editing tutorials – whether your photo editing skills are at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level, you’ll find some great ideas that can help you make your photos look even better.
Don’t have any photo editing software? You can download a free 30-day trial of PaintShop Pro and get started today!