Last week to enter!
Great Outdoors Photo Contest Overview
Summer is here, and there is no better time to get out and be "one with nature". From birds and bees to mountains and trees, the Great Outdoors provides some of the most breathtaking and awe-inspiring photography subjects. For our Great Outdoors photo contest, we want to see how you capture the beauty of nature and the joy of summer.
How to Enter
- Save your photo as a JPEG file no larger than 5MB.
- Click on the Enter tab on our Contest page.
- Enter your Name and Photo Title. You can also enter a description of your photo (which we love reading!) but that is optional.
- Upload your photo.
- Click on the Submit button.
And that’s it! We can’t wait to see your photos!
- The subject of your photo should be The Great Outdoors. Photos depicting other subjects will be accepted but they may not be displayed in our Gallery and they will not score as high when we are selecting the winners.
- By entering the contest you are giving us permission to use your photo for marketing and promotional purposes. Please see the full contest rules for how to revoke this permission.
- You must have permission from anyone in your photo to share their likeness publicly
- Each entry will be reviewed before being posted to the contest gallery. We appreciate your patience, as this process could take up to 2 business days.
Need some help with your photo? The Discovery Center has helpful tutorials that will show you how to take great photos. We also have tons of photo editing tutorials – whether your photo editing skills are at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level, you’ll find some great ideas that can help you make your photos look even better. Don’t have any photo editing software? You can download a free 30-day trial of PaintShop Pro and get started today!