Share your best winter sports photo!
What is your favorite sport or physical activity during the winter? For those of you who live in colder climates, winter provides the opportunity to enjoy some great sports like skiing and snowboarding, outdoor hockey and ice skating, snowshoeing and sledding. And for those of you whose winters are warm and sunny – what is your favorite way to keep active? Sports photography can pose some unique challenges so we are looking forward to seeing your talented and creative entries in this contest!
How to Enter
- Save your photo as a JPEG file no larger than 5MB.
- Click on the Enter tab on our Contest page.
- Enter your Name and Photo Title. You can also enter a description of your photo (which we love reading!) but that is optional.
- Upload your photo.
- Click on the Submit button.
And that’s it! We can’t wait to see your photos!
- The subject of your photo should be sports and physical activities. Photos depicting other subjects will be accepted but they may not be displayed in our Gallery and they will not score as high when we are selecting the winners.
- By entering the contest you are giving us permission to use your photo for marketing and promotional purposes. Please see the full contest rules for how to revoke this permission.
- You must have permission from anyone in your photo to share their likeness publicly
- Each entry will be reviewed before being posted to the contest gallery. We appreciate your patience, as this process could take up to 2 business days.
Need some help with your photo? The Discovery Center has lots of helpful tutorials that will show you how to take great sports photos. We also have tons of photo editing tutorials – whether your photo editing skills are at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level, you’ll find some great ideas that can help you make your sports photos look even better. Don’t have any photo editing software? You can download a free 30-day trial of PaintShop Pro and get started today!