Add a Picture-in-Picture Effectaaronbaltz
Using the picture-in-picture effect in VideoStudio is a great way to add some visual interest to your video projects. In this tutorial, video editing guru Gripps shows you how to create a triple picture-in-picture effect and a diagonal picture-in-picture effect. You’ll learn:
• How to use the Custom Motion feature
• How to resize and position your clips
• How to add borders around your clips
• Tips for how to properly position your subjects for the best results in picture-in-picture format
• How to use the Boris Graffiti effects to mask and chroma key your video
This is a great technique to try out on demo videos or voice-overs, or just to add a little visual interest to your video project.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.