AfterShot Pro 2 for Absolute Beginners – Part 1Jesse
Are you a beginner when it comes to RAW photo editing? Then this tutorial is for you! Expert photo editor Bart van der Molen (aka Gripps) will show you how to get started with the basics:
- How to import, sort and organize your photos
- How to fix underexposed photos with exposure and fill light
- How to use the basic adjustments such as noise removal, sharpening
- How to use the multi view functionality
- How to export your edited photos
Once you mastered these first steps, check out Part 2 where Gripps demonstrates some helpful tips and tricks for AfterShot Pro workflows.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.