Basic Video Editing with Pinnacle Studio 18aaronbaltz
Pinnacle Studio Pro Maliek Whitaker gives you an in-depth tour of the various video editing tools, modes and techniques in Pinnacle Studio 18. In this tutorial you’ll learn:
• How to set up project settings so they are in sync with your recording device (resolution, frame rate, format etc.)
• How to use the Library window and Preview window to view and work with your media files
• How to use the various timeline tools including timeline settings, navigator button, audio tools, title editor, voiceover tool, Mark In and Mark Out buttons, snapshot button, etc.
• How to add new tracks to your timeline
• How and when to use the different timeline modes (smart movie mode, insert mode, and overwrite mode)
• How to add transitions
• How to split and trim clips
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.