Creating 3D Objects with the Boris FX Filteraaronbaltz
Gripps shows you how to create a cool 3D object using the Boris FX filter in VideoStudio X8 Ultimate. This tutorial will cover the following:
- how to create a 3D container for your object, starting by adding text and converting it to an object, which will then allow you to convert it to a 3D container
- how to add an object to your 3D container
- how to change the shape and texture of the object
- how to position multiple objects in the same container
- how to add rotation to the objects
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.