Magnifying Glass Effectaaronbaltz
Looking for a creative way to highlight your work? Try the magnifying filter in NewBlue FX Essentials IV, new in VideoStudio X8 Ultimate. Our favorite video editing expert Gripps will show you how to use this feature to emphasize various parts of your videos. You’ll learn:
• how to use the interface for the magnifying glass effect
• how to select and adjust the shape, size and aspect ratio, set the border size and control the amount of zoom
• how to add it to your time line to zoom in and zoom out at the points you want
• how to use in conjunction with other filters like Pan & Zoom
• how to use key frames to animate the magnifying glass filter
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.