Outlines, Transparencies and FillsJesse
Corel product expert Suzanne Smith shows you how to apply and edit outlines, transparencies and fills quickly and easily using the Object Properties docker and the Edit Fill dialogue box. You will learn about:
- the redesigned Object Properties docker that makes it easier to work with outlines, transparencies and fills
- the outline position options that help you to create objects with more precision
- the transparency options that have been added to the Object Properties docker
- how to save transparency settings as a new style
- the Edit Fills dialogue box that has multiple controls and creative options for all types of fills
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.