NEW 3D Title Editorgilliandarby
By Discovery Center team
Add fun effects and create eye-catching titles with new 3D motion titles in VideoStudio Ultimate 2018. Choose from built-in presets and templates for an immediate result or dive in deeper and create custom motion titles with the new 3D Title Editor! Control textures, lighting, motion, and more to create that dramatic cinematic opening you want to see.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.
To create or edit a title using the 3D Title Editor
- In VideoStudio Click the 3D Title Editor button in the timeline toolbar. The 3D Title Editor opens.
- In the Settings panel, replace the default text by typing your text in the Text Settings box. If you want to have more than one text object (so you can apply different properties to letters or words), in the Presets panel, choose Objects > Text Objects, and click a preset thumbnail for each object that you want to add, using the Text Settings box to type the final text for each object. At any point, you can select a specific text object for editing by clicking the object in the Player panel.
- In Text Settings area of the Settings panel, format the text by using any of the spacing, alignment, font, and size options.
- To determine the properties for your title in the starting position, in the Timeline panel, click the name of the property that you want to adjust and do one of the following:
- For Position, Orientation (Rotate), and Scale (Resize), drag in the Player panel or for precise settings, type values in the X, Y, and Z boxes on the Timeline toolbar.
- For Color and Opacity, in the Settings panel, adjust the settings in the Color and Opacity areas.
- If you want to adjust the Texture, Bevel, Lights, or Camera settings for the title, adjust the settings in the corresponding area or in the Presets panel, choose presets from Scene and Object Style. These settings do not have keyframes.
- In the Timeline panel, set any additional keyframes (for example your end point keyframes), and set the properties you want for each keyframe. If you simply have a start and end keyframe, a gradual change is applied between the two keyframes. Set more frequent keyframes for faster changes.
- Use the playback controls in the Player panel to preview your 3D title.
- When you are finished editing your 3D title, click OK to close the 3D Title Editor window. Your title is inserted in the Timeline (Title track).