It’s time! We’re excited to officially announce our first AfterShot update of 2016, now available at AfterShotPro.com.
AfterShot Pro 2.4 adds support for three new cameras, including two popular community picks and a recently released model from Canon that’s been getting some rave reviews lately.
Don’t see your camera yet? Submit your requests. We got the list started below, but feel free to add anything you think is missing and we’ll get your selections on to our list for an upcoming update.
In addition, AfterShot 2.4 offers a handful of enhancements including a much-desired fix for the green hue issue affecting Nikon P330 and Nikon D3300 RAW images. We’ve also brought back the progress bar showing preview generation and image processing status I know many of you had been asking about.
Download AfterShot 2.4 now (or get it directly in-product).
Don’t have AfterShot Pro installed yet? Test out our 30-day trial–absolutely free.
New Camera RAW support
- Canon EOS M3
- Pentax K3-II – Top Community Pick!
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX8 – Top Community Pick!
- Green hue issue addressed for NEF files from Nikon P330 and Nikon D3300
- Mac OS: Fixed stability issues that occurred when exporting batches (including sending files to an external editor)
- Fixed comma issue: Typing a comma no longer causes values to reset to zero in some number boxes
- Restored progress bar that shows preview generation and image processing status