You can customize bullets by changing their size, position, and distance from text.
1. Using the Text tool , select the paragraph text.
2. In the Object Properties docker (Window > Dockers > Object properties), click the Paragraph button .
3. Click the drop-down arrow button located at the bottom of the Paragraph area.
4. Enable the Bullets check box.
5. Click the Bullet settings button .
6. In the Bullets dialog box, adjust any of the settings you want.
Learn more about adding and customizing bullets in the CorelDRAW Help.