3D Motion Titles and Objectsgilliandarby
New in Pinnacle Studio 22 Ultimate! Create custom motions with new 3D objects and titling options. Engage your audience and enhance your videos with customizable, eye-catching titles and graphics.
You can add 3D (three-dimensional) objects to your video projects in the same way that you can add 3D text.
To add a 3D object
1. In Pinnacle Studio, click the Create 3D Title button in the timeline toolbar. The 3D Title Editor window opens.
2. Do one of the following: In the Presets panel on the left, open the Objects section and choose an object from one of the following categories:
- Extruded Objects
- Lathe Objects
3. In the Timeline, click one of the following buttons on the toolbar:
- Add Graphic
- Add Lathe
- Add Geometric
4. In the Settings panel, adjust the settings you want.
5. If you want to perform advanced editing to the shape to the shape of a preset object, click the Edit Object button, and in the editor window that appears, use the tools available to modify the shape of the object.
6. Modify the object’s properties and movement the same way you would for 3D text. For more information, watch the 3D Titler Tool tutorial.