Create a DIY Love Coupon Book
In this tutorial we’ll show you how to make a DIY Love Coupon Book which’ll be a perfect Valentine’s gift for your significant other. Free templates including 6 different kinds of coupons and 4 covers are available for download. Follow along and make one yourself!
How to Create a DIY Love Coupon Book in 4 Easy Steps
There are 4 basic steps to this project. Watch the video to see how it’s done and follow along with the detailed instructions below.
Assemble your materials
You will need the following materials for this project:
- Love Coupon Book template printed on the cardstock
- Scissors and knife
- Hole punch
Print and cut out the coupons
- Print out the template on a cardstock or a thicker paper
- Cut out the coupons with scissors or a knife
- One of the coupon styles can be folded to create a pocket to store gift cards, follow the instructions shown on the template to fold and glue the pocket.
Assemble the Love Coupon Book
- Punch two holes on the left side of each coupon
- Thread a ribbon through the holes
- Then tie in a bow, and it’s done!
- You can also use staples to secure the coupon book instead of using a ribbon.
For more details on how to use text tools in PaintShop Pro, we have selected the following tutorials for you.
Using the Text Toolbar for Quick Styles
Quickly apply the text styles you want with a simplified text toolbar in PaintShop Pro X9 . Choose colors quicker and customize your text toolbar to show the items you use frequently and hide the ones you don’t.
Text and Shape Cutter Tool
The Text and Shape Cutter tool now has a preview option, so you can see the area you are cutting before you apply your cutout. This is perfect for a collage, scrapbooking or other creative projects.