Create a DIY Love Coupon Book
In this tutorial we’ll show you how to make a DIY Love Coupon Book which’ll be a perfect Valentine’s gift for your significant other. Free templates including 6 different kinds of coupons and 4 covers are available for download. Follow along and make one yourself!
How to Create a DIY Love Coupon Book in 4 Easy Steps
There are 4 basic steps to this project. Watch the video to see how it’s done and follow along with the detailed instructions below.
Assemble your materials
You will need the following materials for this project:
- Love Coupon Book template printed on the cardstock
- Scissors and knife
- Hole punch
Customize your coupons
You can customize these coupon books in PaintShop Pro, CorelDRAW or any photo editing or graphics software that supports PNG files. You can also print out the blank coupons and hand-write your message.
- Download a free trial of PaintShop Pro or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite if you don’t already have one.
- Download the free coupon book templates in PNG format here or in PaintShop Pro format here.
- Open the template in your preferred software.
- Using the text tools in your software, add your personal message on each coupon.
Print and cut out the coupons
- Print out the template on a cardstock or a thicker paper
- Cut out the coupons with scissors or a knife
- One of the coupon styles can be folded to create a pocket to store gift cards, follow the instructions shown on the template to fold and glue the pocket.
Assemble the Love Coupon Book
- Punch two holes on the left side of each coupon
- Thread a ribbon through the holes
- Then tie in a bow, and it’s done!
- You can also use staples to secure the coupon book instead of using a ribbon.