How to batch convert RAW images to JPEG
To quickly convert many files to JPEG or another file type from RAW, you can use Convert RAW in PaintShop Pro. Here’s how.
- In the Organizer palette, select one or more RAW file thumbnails.
- Right-click a selected thumbnail, and click Convert RAW.
- In the Batch Process dialog box, choose JPEG (or your preferred file format) from the Type drop-list.
- If you want to change the default conversion settings, click Options, and adjust the settings.
- Click Browse and choose a folder in which the converted file will be saved.
- Click Start