To quickly convert many files to JPEG or another file type from RAW, you can use Convert RAW in PaintShop Pro. Here’s how.
- In the Organizer palette, select one or more RAW file thumbnails.
- Right-click a selected thumbnail, and click Convert RAW.
- In the Batch Process dialog box, choose JPEG (or your preferred file format) from the Type drop-list.
- If you want to change the default conversion settings, click Options, and adjust the settings.
- Click Browse and choose a folder in which the converted file will be saved.
- Click Start