Kick your creativity into hyperdrive with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite’s latest subscriber release
Are you ready to take your design projects to the next level? CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, your trusted companion in the world of graphic design, is back with its newest release that’s packed with exciting new features and enhancements.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or considering switching to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, this subscriber update empowers you to achieve extraordinary results with greater speed and efficiency!
Take a look at what Senior Product Manager Klaus Vossen has to say about the update:
“Thanks to the latest updates, designers can enjoy creating more in less time. We want to accelerate designers’ success by enabling them to unleash their creative potential and bring their artistic visions to life, whether they’re at the office, home, or on the go.”
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s new and improved for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscribers:
- NEW! Focus Mode. Bring a single object or a group of objects into focus, editing components of artwork in isolation without the risk of losing a selection with a stray click. The new breadcrumb floating toolbar further simplifies object navigation, reducing the need for multiple open dockers/inspectors and freeing up more design space.
- NEW! File Explorer in Assets docker/inspector. A new interactive folder explorer allows designers to browse through folders seamlessly, with improved discoverability and easier access to sorting controls, while a series of additional enhancements will accelerate workflows.
- ENHANCED! Print Merge. Tackle variable data print jobs with greater versatility and ease thanks to an advanced Print Merge workflow, including support for QR codes, images, and .xlsx data in an optimized UI. Eliminate repetitive steps when printing from the same design and data source using new data persistence in .CDR files.
- ENHANCED! Export workflow. It’s now easier than ever to output objects and pages to even more file formats from the Export docker/inspector, including CDR, WEBP, CGM, PSD, and BMP. A redesigned workflow simplifies exporting the current page, all pages, or selected objects.
- ENHANCED! PDF import. Thanks to optimized paragraph handling, accurate recognition of formatting details, and smoother transitions for multi-column layouts, users can enjoy a streamlined editing workflow, making working with imported PDF content easier and more efficient.
- NEW! Customer-requested enhancements. Based on direct user feedback, designers can deliver projects faster and more efficiently thanks to refinements to many frequently used features, as well as performance and stability enhancements across the suite.
In addition to our popular budget-friendly subscription option, customers have the option to purchase the perpetual version of the software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023. This one-time purchase includes several updates previously released for subscription customers in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021, along with some all-new features and refinements introduced in March 2023 and September 2023.
Please note that many new features and enhancements, apps, and workflows are available exclusively to subscribers and maintenance customers. These are not included with the one-time purchase option for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023.
Ready to experience these productivity-boosting improvements for yourself?
Download a trial version today and see how our latest subscriber update enables you to create more in less time.