We’re excited to announce that CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, the complete design solution for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, typography, and real-time collaboration, has released new updates that make it even easier for designers to create stunning results, quickly.
Available with a current subscription, the latest features and enhancements shorten the path to design success and make creative work more productive.
What’s new for CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite subscribers
With the latest update of CorelDRAW Graphic Suite, subscribers get access to new creative tools, cloud-based templates, personalized practice project recommendations, and 220+ new Pantone colors. What’s more, this update includes plenty of customer-requested quality enhancements that make it even easier to produce amazing results.
Some of the exciting new features and enhancements include:
- Create seamless curves effortlessly with the all-new Variable Outline tool, enabling designers to interactively adjust the outline widths along a path.
- Ensure colors are accurate for any type of output with all the latest Pantone colors available within CorelDRAW, at no extra cost.
- Build confidence quicker with direct access to over 200 cloud-based design templates in CorelDRAW. Easily search, sort, and download individual templates in the online view and see personalized template recommendations.
- Easily learn new techniques with access to personalized practice project recommendations tailored to the designer’s skill level and experience.
- Based on direct user feedback, designers can deliver projects faster and more efficiently, thanks to quality and stability enhancements across the suite.
- To see the new features in action, watch our What’s New in March 2023 tutorial.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023 for one-time purchase
In addition to the popular budget-friendly subscription option, users now have the option to purchase a new perpetual version of the software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023. This one-time purchase includes several updates that were previously released for subscription customers with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021, plus some all-new features.
Many of the web-based features, apps, and workflows are available exclusively to subscribers and maintenance customers and are not available in the one-time purchase version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023.
“The latest updates in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite maximize creativity and make it easier for designers to be more productive,” said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager for CorelDRAW. “We want to empower our customers to be successful sooner with access to the tools, power, and performance they need to seamlessly develop creative projects, on any device, and from anywhere.”
We welcome you to learn what’s new for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscribers. For more info and to download a free trial, please visit www.coreldraw.com!