Adjusting the Interline Spacing
You can change the vertical space between lines of text, which is also known as “leading” or “interline spacing.”
To adjust the interline spacing
- Using the Text tool , select the paragraph text.
- In the Text properties docker (Text > Text properties), click the Paragraph button to display the paragraph-related options.
- Enter a value in the Line spacing box.
Tip: To change the unit of measurement, choose an option from the Vertical spacing units list box:
- % of Char height — lets you use a percentage value that is relative to the character height
- Points — lets you use points
- % of Pt.size — lets you use a percentage value that is relative to the character point size
To learn more, watch the full tutorial on Formatting Paragraph Text.