Creating a Web Bannergilliandarby
Web banners are a great way to add visual interest and highlight special products and promotions on your website, or advertise your company on other websites. You don’t need a graphic designer to do this – all the tools you need are in PaintShop Pro.
In this tutorial we’ll walk you through the following steps:
- Using the new document presets to select a standard banner size and format
- Adding multiple images (like photos and logos) to your banner
- Creating masks from shapes
- Adding a drop shadow effect
- Applying a gradient fill
- Adding text to your banner
- Creating an HTML file with web links using the Image Mapper
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.