How to Use AR Stickersgilliandarby
Add instant fun and extra personality to your next project with new AR Stickers that enhance emotion and introduce playful moments to your movies. These face tracking stickers recognize and map facial features, making it easy to import and apply silly character ears, show-stopping eyes, larger than life sunglasses, or over the top hats to any project. Adding AR Stickers is the perfect way to emphasize reactions and add flavor to gaming videos, reaction videos, and tutorials.
VideoStudio comes with a library of AR stickers that are categorized by type. You can also import PNG image files to create your own stickers. In most cases, PNG files that you use for stickers should have a transparent background, leaving only the elements that you want to display.
Note: If more than one person’s face is in the video, the AR sticker displays on whichever face is detected best in any given frame.
To apply an AR sticker to a person in a video clip
- Click the Filter button in the Library, and in the filter category list, click AR Stickers. If you want to display the subcategories for AR Stickers, click the arrow to the left of AR Stickers.
- Drag and drop the thumbnail for the AR sticker you want from the Library onto your clip in the Timeline.
Like other effects, you can apply more than one AR sticker to a selected video clip by unmarking the Replace Last Filter check box (Options panel > Effect tab). AR stickers can be removed in the same way as other filters.
To import a PNG file to the AR Sticker library
- Click the Filter button in the Library and in the filter category list, click AR Stickers.
- Click the Import AR Stickers button to locate your PNG file.
- Select the file that you want to import.
- Click Open.
- In the Import a new sticker window, drag the imported image to the position you want, and drag a corner node to adjust the size of the sticker. Ensure the sticker is aligned the way you want it to appear relative to the face.
- Click OK. The new sticker is added to the Library.