Using the Reference Centergilliandarby
Did you know that there are over 2,000 pages of PDF Documentation, Quick Reference Cards, tutorials and other learning resources available for WordPerfect Office? This tutorial gives you a quick overview of the Reference Center, where you can find all this helpful material.
The Reference Center can be found within WordPerfect, Quattro Pro and Presentations under Help. You can also start the Reference Center from your Windows Start Menu, select the WordPerfect Office group and click on Reference Center. You’ll find:
· handbook — electronic copy of the general-reference printed manual for the suite
· guidebook — anthology of tutorials, based on the CorelTUTOR Help files for the suite
· quick-reference cards — tips and insights on various topics
· user guides — detailed reference manuals, based on the main Help files for specific programs
· macro guide — programming manual, based on the Macro Help file for the suite
· content manual — catalog of installed fonts and clipart
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.