Writing a Book with WordPerfectgilliandarby
If you’ve thought about writing your own book but weren’t sure how to get started, let WordPerfect help! This tutorial will guide you through the steps from start to finish, and show you how to use the various formatting tools to create a professional-looking document.
Some of the tools and techniques we’ll show you include:
- how to set up your document with proper margins and page settings
- how to insert images, format them, and add borders and captions
- how to add page numbering
- how to create custom styles for different heading levels and paragraph text
- simple formatting options like adding drop caps and aligning text
- how to add hyperlinks that go to web pages, and bookmarks that jump to other pages in your document
- how to use QuickWords for bits of text you type repeatedly
- how to add a family tree using the chart tools
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.