Webinar: Working with Picture Tubes in PaintShop Progilliandarby
The Picture Tube tool is a feature unique to PaintShop Pro, enabling you to paint with a collection of objects. You can use one of the Picture Tubes included with PaintShop Pro or create your own.
PaintShop Professional, Carole Asselin, has been creating unique picture tubes for many years, that help users to create a wide variety of projects. In this webinar, Carole will demonstrate:
- The difference between Picture Tubes in PaintShop Pro and ‘Tubes’ (from Tubers)
- The various types of Picture Tubes available
- How to install Picture Tubes
- Different ways to use Picture Tubes, depending on the type of Tube
- How to create your own Picture Tubes
Download the Q & A document to see answers to questions asked during the webinar.
Looking for more picture tubes? Visit the Discovery Center store and browse our collection of picture tubes and brushes for PaintShop Pro. You can also visit our project page and download free samples of brushes and picture tubes.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.