Webinar: Blue Hour Photographygilliandarby
Have you seen those perfectly illuminated, evening shots of cities with cool blue, pink and magenta hues? In this recorded webinar, PaintShop Professional George Kurzik explains blue hour photography and demonstrates advanced editing techniques to enhance your photos.
In this comprehensive webinar, George will take you through equipment, camera settings, HDR processing and final editing using PaintShop Pro. Topics include:
- What is Blue Hour? Brief introduction to time of day and lighting
- What Equipment is Needed? Discussion of equipment required for long-exposure photography
- Camera Settings such as shutter speeds, bracketing settings, and remote settings
- HDR Processing in PaintShop Pro: Taking 5 separate exposures of the same image through HDR processing
- Final Editing in PaintShop Pro: Final edits to include spot removal, tone mapping, brightness/contrast, fill light, etc.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.