Go full circle with the full suite of 360° video editing tools to trim, correct color, add titles or graphics and edit your 360° videos. Simply import your footage and start editing. Work with all popular formats, convert your spherical video to equirectangular footage and more. Export as 360° video or control the angle your viewers see and convert to standard video. With support for all popular 360° formats, you can now even turn your 360° video footage into a ‘tiny planet’ or ‘rabbit hole’ effect and give your audience a fun perspective.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section at the bottom of the page.
What’s New in Pinnacle Studio 25
Intermediate and Advanced Editing Techniques
To edit and export a 360 video
1. In the Edit workspace, drag a 360 video from the Library to the Timeline. If you want to convert fisheye 360 to equirectangular, right-click the clip in the Timeline, choose 360 Video, and click Single Fisheye to Equirectangular or Double Fisheye to Equirectangular.
2. In the Timeline, click the Timeline Settings button, and set the following:
- Aspect — choose 360 Video (2:1)
- Size — for best results, choose the highest resolution possible
3. Edit the video in Pinnacle Studio. For example, you can do the following:
- Trim the video
- Add a title or object
Note: When you apply a title or object to a 360 video, right-click the item in the Timeline, and choose 360 Video > Insert as 360 to convert the media to 360.
Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate and explore exciting new features and enhancements like Smart Object Tracking, Blend Modes, enhanced Audio Editor, and more.