The Essential Tools for Garment Decorationgilliandarby
Product specialist Roger Wambolt covers several of the tools in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite that are indispensable when working on designs for garment decoration, including:
- the Smooth tool, which reduces the number of nodes that would affect the way a shape is filled;
- the enhanced Knife tool, which allows you to cut single objects or groups of objects and create gaps or overlaps with precision;
- the Copy Curve Segments features, which allows you to copy, paste or duplicate pieces of existing curves to reuse in your projects;
- the new Font Manager, which allows you to easily explore, handle and organize fonts;
- the Pointillizer add-on, which allows you to generate high-quality vector mosaics from selected objects, vector graphics or bitmaps;
- Photo Zoom, a free app which allows you to upsample a raster image larger than 20%; and
- PowerTrace, which allows you to convert bitmap images into high-quality vector objects.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.
Tools You Need
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020, your go-to graphic design software for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more.