Make Your Own Promo Videogilliandarby
A great way to promote your business or brand is with a promotional video that will tell your customers and potential customers what you’re all about. This may seem like a daunting project, but you don’t have to be a video editing expert to create your own video. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to put it all together, beginning with a storyboard to plan it out, to the finishing touches on the final video. There are several editing techniques covered in this video – if you are not familiar with them, we have some related tutorials that provide more detail on these techniques.
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to:
- use the project settings to set the duration of still images and the transitions between them
- use the Track Manager to add new tracks and bring in still images, video clips and audio
- edit the length and position of tracks in the timeline
- split audio from a video clip
- copy and paste attributes from one clip to another so they have a consistent look
- create bullets and titles with the Text tools
- balance your narration and background music with the Audio Ducking feature
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.