Transform Your Graphics to Digital SignsAdam
Make more out of your finished graphics! In this training session, CorelDRAW® specialist and trainer Suzanne Smith shows you how to turn traditional images and vector artwork into eye-catching videos for digital signage. The workflow she covers includes:
Using layered images from Corel PaintShop® Pro X6 to create HTML 5 videos with animated graphics and active hotspots.
- Taking a poster design created in CorelDRAW X6.
- Exporting elements out for animating in Corel VideoStudio® Pro X6.
- Creating stunning animated text objects using Corel MotionStudio 3D.
- Importing them into our VideoStudio X6 project.
- And a view of the working product!
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.
Tools You Need
Fuel your creative fire with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of graphic design software for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and more.