Paint the town and transform your next video into a storybook-like motion animation. Drag and drop filters to add cartoon or watercolor-like stylized effects to create the next big animation.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section at the bottom of the page.
What’s New in Pinnacle Studio 25
Effects, Filters and Transitions
How to Apply Paint Effects
Have fun with your videos and transform your video into a cartoon animation with painting and drawing effects. Paint effects include oil painting, cartoon, pencil sketch effects and more!
To apply a Paint effect
- In the Library, choose Effects > Paint effects.
- Choose the effect you want to apply, and drag it to a clip on the timeline.
- In the Player window, preview the effect.
- To edit the effect, select the clip.
- Open the Editor panel, and click Effect. The controls for the corresponding effect display in the panel.
- Adjust the settings to get the results you want.
Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate and explore exciting new features and enhancements like Smart Object Tracking, Blend Modes, enhanced Audio Editor, and more.