How to Easily Edit Video by Organizing your MediaJesse
You’re back from shooting on-location, and now it’s time to make your family holiday video – fast.
You’ll be top of this year’s film school class with these tips for importing and organizing your footage in Pinnacle Studio!
Your video collection will never look the same once you streamline your video editor, whether it be whipping together this holiday video, importing VHS, or film making.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to scan, import, tag, and rate your clips
- How to use Watchfolders to automatically import your clips from any device
- How to change the workspace in your video editor
- How to use Pinnacle Studio’s easy 3D video filter, and the time-saving Scene Detection
- How to organize your clips into collections
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.