Webinar: Customizing Clipartgilliandarby
By Richard Reilly
Join freelance graphic designer and CorelDRAW Master Richard Reilly and learn more about modifying stock art for a custom and unique look. In this recorded webinar you will learn about:
- coloring and shading techniques using the Fill tool and Interactive tools
- color styles for easy color editing
- setting up a custom color palette and custom color styles palette
- using the Interactive Brush tool to create hand draw effects
- the Shaping Docker: using Weld, Intersect & Trim to customize your graphics
Looking for more clipart? Browse through the Get More section within CorelDRAW to find hundreds of free clipart, templates, fills and more available to download. We also have a selection of themed clipart collections available for purchase in the Discovery Center store.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.
Tools You Need
Fuel your creative fire with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of graphic design software for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and more.