Webinar: How to Draw a Futuristic City in the CloudsAdam
In this webinar, CorelDraw Master, Illustrator, Graphic Designer, and Artist Stefan Lindblad shows you how to use Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7 and a Wacom Tablet to draw a digital painting, similar to a concept art matte painting illustration of a city airport among the clouds.
You will learn how to:
- Get up and running quickly, creating an illustration using bold blocks of paint with the Mask tool, Eraser tool and colors.
- Use the Open Type feature with text objects.
- Use the new Alt Key Transparency feature, and Transparency setting in the Brush Settings docker.
- Create Groups of Brushes in the Artistic Media docker.
- Use Merge Mode and Lens effects for illustration and painting techniques.
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and we would love to hear your feedback in the Comments section below. And don’t forget to visit our social media pages and show us what you’ve learned by sharing your photos, videos and creative projects with us.
Tools You Need
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020, your go-to graphic design software for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more.